Friday, October 15, 2010

TYPE

"F"
Going into this project I didn't really have any pre set thoughts on how I was going to create the images. The letters I chose were at complete random and same with the fonts, some of the fonts I chose were serif and I found that those were the most fun to work with. I rasterized three of my five images, I found that this was very beneficial to the creative process and also a lot of fun.

"Z"
"W"
"Y"
I think Y is my favorite image, I like how when I connected the Ys it created a honeycomb look to it. I like the colors i chose and how the one Y sticks out, I wanted to show what the font looked like when the Ys weren't connected. This image wasn't really thought out it just happened on accident and it turned out to be my favorite.
"K"

No comments:

Post a Comment