Monday, April 4, 2011

SYMBOLS

More Images on the way was not able to get to my other computer to export them.......

My favorite non-computer games are board games such as life or monopoly and battleship. I like those games because one it takes strategy; like knowing which property to buy up and how to best annihilate your opponent’s ships, but also sometimes you just get by on pure dumb luck; like when you land on just the right square on the board. Another thing I like about board games is you make your own fun with it, the experience of spending time with family or friends and the memories you create.

As far as the visual components of the games, board games are limited compared to what computer games can now do, however they are also well known now because of their traditional look. In my own design I hope to use some of the same components as board games and create a family appealing game. My design will take from games like life and monopoly where you progress throughout the game however mine will have a road trip like feel.







No comments:

Post a Comment