Monday, April 25, 2011

Animation Nation












One satisfying experience occurred last summer when I climbed a mountain with my dad. The trip up itself was an experience, but it was the view from the top I would say was most satisfying. The smell of nature, the lack of oxygen, the high altitude and the peace and quiet of solitude made the experience. Emotionally and physically it was rewarding to have reached the end of our hike. Another experience would be when I went rafting with my family down a river. Just the feel of the warm sun on my face and the cool water on my feet as we slowly drifted down the river reminds me of summer. Lastly another experience would be taking a road trip up to my uncle’s house.  The feeling of freedom on the open road and just exploring as we went was a fun experience.
            As for relating this to designing my interactive media, I would say all of my experiences are fun and rewarding and my flash projects are fun maybe not so rewarding but they are when I can figure out what I’m doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment